Volunteers are the heart and soul of the Southeastern Horticultural Society.
For more information, please contact our office at email@example.com.
To volunteer at the East Lake Community Learning Garden please contact Khari Diop at firstname.lastname@example.org
V aluable is the work you do.
O utstanding is how you always come through.
L oyal, sincere and full of good cheer,
U ntiring in your efforts throughout the year.
N otable are the contributions you make.
T rustworthy in every project you take.
E ager to reach your every goal.
E ffective in the way you fulfill your role.
R eady with a smile like a shining star,
S pecial and wonderful—that’s what you are.
Ways to Volunteer:
- Participate in a workday at one of our Community Learning Gardens
- Help with promotion of events in your community
- Help answer the phones, update databases, and more
- Assist with event ticketing
- Assist with a mailing
- Help with registrations
- Help with setting up decor, props and displays
- Serve on a future Flower Show committee
Designing, planning and staging the Southeastern Flower Show is a year-round effort, as are our ongoing year-round programs. More than two thousand men and women volunteer their time and effort in a variety of ways. It’s a great way to make new friends and learn about horticulture, gardening and floral design.